Coronavirus has been declared as a pandemic by the WHO and till now there’s no vaccine developed to prevent the COVID-19 disease. In this situation, the best way to protect yourself from getting the disease is to avoid getting infected. All you need to do is remember to do small things and you can protect yourself and others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, mouth, or eyes with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people, especially people who are sick.
- Remember to cover your mouth and nose with a face mask when going out or when you are around others.
- Always cover your mouth and nose while sneezing or coughing and immediately wash hands after disposing of the tissue.
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces.