The holidays are a great opportunity to celebrate life, be grateful, and enjoy time with family and friends. However, holiday gatherings can be risky and can spread the coronavirus in the community. It is recommended to clean hands properly:
- Before and after food preparation.
- Before and after eating.
- After using the restroom.
- After coughing or sneezing.
- After caring for someone who is ill
- After petting animals
- After taking out the garbage
Remember, frequent hand washing is one of the best ways to remove germs and viruses. Furthermore, keeping hands clean is one of the essential preventive protocols to help prevent the coronavirus from spreading.