Can the spread of COVID-19 be prevented by ordinary people?
In the present global crisis, it is understandable for the general public to be concerned about COVID-19. Also, it is never a bad idea for the community people to take steps to prevent the spread of illness. There are many steps people can take to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Try making these small adjustments to ensure that you and the people around you are safe:
- Good hand hygiene should be followed.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue while coughing or sneezing.
- If you feel sick stay at home.
- Consider an alternative to shaking hands.
- Avoid touching your face, especially eyes and nose.
Remember, these steps will help prevent the spread of common illness as well, such as common cold and flu. Furthermore, always cover your face in crowded places and maintain physical distancing.