A Guide To Mask Use
- Always remember to clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or water and soap before putting on a mask.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask properly and always make sure that there are no gaps in between your face and the mask.
- Replace the mask with a new one if the mask gets torn or gets damp.
- Never re-use single-use masks.
- Always remove the mask by grabbing the outer area of the mask from the front side and immediately dispose of it in a closed bin. After disposing of the mask, remember to wash your hands.